HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Care Tech - Inpatient Rehab - FT Days in Fort Worth, Texas
*Work Schedule: Full time 7a-7p, with rotating weekends *
The Patient Care Tech assists the licensed staff with basic patient care functions, which includes but is not limited to bathing, ambulating, toileting and feeding patients. In addition, picking up meal trays, taking vital signs and measuring and recording intake and output are functions of the Patient Care Tech II. The patient care tech II assist with nursing staff by performing bed side glucose checks, foley catheter care including discontinuation of foley, urine collection, tracheostomy care and simple dressing care.
- Texas CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) OR Texas CMA (Certified Medical Assistant) OR Texas CEMT-B (Certified Emergency Medical Tech) OR currently enrolled in LVN, RN or BSN nursing program and completed clinical checklist for clinical rotations.
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association certification
- Successful completion of Medical Center of Lewisville’s advances Patient Care Tech II skills training program required upon being hired into the position.
- Completion of medical terminology course preferred.
- No experience required if nursing assistant certification is current; or if currently enrolled in LVN, RN or BSN program with completed clinical checklist for clinical rotations.
Title: Patient Care Tech - Inpatient Rehab - FT Days
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth - Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-82564