JPMorgan Chase Personal Banker-Central Arlington, TX in Fort Worth, Texas
You’re outgoing. You care about people. You have great ideas – and you’re willing to roll up your sleeves to make them happen. Join us as a Personal Banker and use your outstanding people skills to help shape the customer banking experience at Chase.
As a Personal Banker in our Branch Banking team, you are at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience. You’ll maintain long-lasting, meaningful relationships with customers, resolving customer issues, engaging them to understand their financial needs and providing thoughtful solutions that make a real difference in making their lives more convenient.
You’ll contribute significantly to the success of the branch and helping customers by:
* Resolving customer service issues
* Providing other convenience services
* Opening new accounts and assisting with Teller transactions as needed
* Complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
* Adapting, as needed, to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the communities where we do business
* Making their lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
* Partnering with your branch team and Specialists to connect them to experts who can help with specialized financial needs
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at:http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx.
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience is required; cash handling experience preferred
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers and always be courteous and professional in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others to help customers
- Strong communication skills; understands how to tailor product and services solutions to customers with differing needs and offer appropriate recommendations
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately to meet policy and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
- Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
Organization: *CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
Title: Personal Banker-Central Arlington, TX
Location: TX-Fort Worth-Riverside / 55114
Requisition ID: 160105666