Entegee Principal Quality Engineer - 53287876 - JA in Fort Worth, Texas
Principal Quality Engineer - 53287876 - JA
Job Code: 53287876Job Location: Fort Worth, TXCategory: Quality EngineeringLast Updated: 09/19/2016Apply Now!
Drive new component qualification through effective partnership with external suppliers and internal design, development and sourcing teams. This position will define supplier objectives and design requirements, partner with suppliers to ensure components are designed for reliability/manufacturability/cost reduction via component specifications, and ensure supplier feedback is included in the development process.
• Lead execution of Supplier Onboarding and Component Qualification. Coordinate activities with multiple suppliers and competing priorities to ensure 100% Right the First Time Quality.
• Develop measurement strategies with internal Metrology team and Suppliers to ensure proper and adequate methods of inspection are established by the supplier.
• Lead execution of Test Method Qualification/Measurement Correlation with suppliers.
• Collaborate with suppliers to develop Process Flow Maps and implement robust Control Plans.
• Analyze supplier qualification results, report performance, and demonstrate release readiness. Author or review component qualification deliverables.
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference job # 53287876JA
Equal Opportunity Employer