Land O' Lakes Purina Animal Nutrition - Customer Operations Representative in Fort Worth, Texas
Purina Animal Nutrition LLC (purinamills.com)is a national organization serving producers, animal owners and their families through more than 4,700 local cooperatives, independent dealers and other large retailers throughout the United States. With an uncompromising commitment to animal excellence, Purina Animal Nutrition conducts industry-leading R&D initiatives that create and sustain a valued portfolio of complete feeds, supplements, premixes, ingredients and specialty technologies for the livestock and lifestyle animal markets. Species served by Purina Animal Nutrition include both large and small animals, including cattle, horses, swine, chickens, hamsters, gerbils and rabbits.
Headquartered in Shoreview, MN., Purina Animal Nutrition LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Land O’Lakes, Inc.
Customer Operations Representative dedicated to meeting the requirements and expectations of customers that include Order entry, pricing and product inquiries, product availability and reporting quality concerns. Establish and maintain effective customer relationships with exceptional customer service and best in class telephone skills. Execute best Order Management practices in accordance to our Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Ensure order life cycle is followed through to completion that is accurate and void of entry and pricing errors. Demonstrates high standards of integrity, business ethics, and personal accountability. Builds solid working relationships with all cross function business units with diplomacy, and tact to gain alignment satisfying customer requirements and continuous improvement.
· Professional and pleasant telephone skills
· Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
· Escalate issues timely for efficient resolution
· Maintain a positive representation of the company at all times
· Advanced order management skills
· Act as the liaison between customers, sales, supply chain and manufacturing
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of customer service standard operating procedures (SOP)
· Solid knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
· Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for tracking customer call activity and service requests for process improvement
· Identify trends related to process issues and make recommendations for process improvements
Required (Basic) Experience & Education:
· High School Diploma/GED
· 1-3 years of comparable Customer Service experience. · Proficient Skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
Preferred Experience & Education:
· 4 year degree in Business, Communications, Ag or other related field
· 3 years of comparable Customer Service Experience
· Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
· JD Edwards E1 ERP
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Primary Location: US-Texas-Fort Worth
Job Function: Customer Service
Job Type: Experienced
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2016
Req ID: 161982