HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse-Emergency Room Supervisor in Fort Worth, Texas
Registered Nurse – RN – Supervisor Emergency Room Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth Available Positions: Full Time Nights
Apply to the Emergency Department leadership team that received national recognition receiving the Innovator Award in 2016. Learn how we are making strides in healthcare innovation and creating the leaders of tomorrow.
Plaza Medical Center is Accredited by The Joint Commission, and we continue to achieve national recognition. But, our greatest honor doesn't come from awards. It comes from helping people live happier, healthier lives through cutting edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional care provided by professionals like you. Apply today to join our Emergency Department.
_Supervisor RN ED Job Responsibilities_
* Shift to shift activities
* Provides leadership and direction to departmental staff
* Assigns and follows up with staff regarding patient care, departmental flow and interacts in leadership capacity with other departments
* Intervenes in patient, customer complaints/questions and resolves or refers to management team promptly
* Participates in direct patient care/assists departmental staff as needed
* Coordinates patient flow, processes intradepartmental and utilizes nursing supervisor for assistance with ancillary services.
* Provides patient care as needed for patient types, which include but are not limited to adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
_Minimum Position Requirements:_ * BSN required * Current licensure as an RN required or compact license is accepted * Current BLS and ACLS certifications required * Prefer a minimum of 1 year Acute Care RN charge nurse experience * 3-5 years of Emergency Room RN experience Charge nurse experience with a minimum of 3 years ER experience guarantees you an interview for this role. Apply today.
Please contact Shelley Gabriel, the corporate recruiter at (972)345-1587. If you have questions about this role or any others that may be coming up.
_About Plaza Medical Center_
Plaza Medical Center is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Plaza serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius. * Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI * Accredited AMI Program * Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center * Cardiovascular Center of Excellence * Magnet Re-designation December 2015
Title: Registered Nurse-Emergency Room Supervisor
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth - Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-83856