HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Director, CV PCU in Fort Worth, Texas
Under the supervision of the Administrator theDirector, CV PCU shares 24-hour accountability and additional responsibility for the effective and efficient operation of the assigned nursing department(s). Functions will be performed in accordance with the nurse practice act in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the hospital.
· Supports the HCA Code of Conduct. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with organization mission and goals.
· Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and Infection Control Programs.
· Assures quality of care through compliance with departmental policies, hospital and external regulatory agency guidelines.
· Functions effectively as an interdisciplinary team member.
· Demonstrates desirable work habits and promotes personal growth and professionalism in the work environment.
· Accepts responsibility for assurance that quality patient care is provided consistently according to hospital and departmental standards and policies/procedures.
· Accepts accountability and responsibility for achievement of operational and capital budget goals.
· Shares 24-hour accountability and responsibility with Administration for the effective and efficient operation of their assigned nursing department.
· Maintains clinical management competency and professional growth.
· Graduate of an accredited professional school of nursing with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required; Master’s degree in Nursing preferred.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION
· RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
· Current BCLS certification
· Current ACLS certification if working in a critical care area
· Current National Certification in area of expertise (CEN, CNRN, CCRN, etc.).
· Previous nursing leadership experience required.
· Clinical practice within last 2-5 years and/or Current clinical practice in area of expertise.
Title: RN Director, CV PCU
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth - Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-83443