HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Float Pool PRN in Fort Worth, Texas
Registered Nurse – RN – Float Pool
Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth
PRN (As Needed)
Why work for HCA?
Learn more about our commitment to our providers both culturally and professionally by checking out our mission/values and our benefits then come back to apply for another great role brought to you by HCA- Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth.
This will be a multi-unit float pool opportunity - 12 hours shifts available. If you have multi-unit experience and enjoy the excitement of working in a variable setting with patient driven professionals, this is the opportunity for you. Apply today
We are seeking a qualified RN who can be available for at least (2) two shifts per week and (1) minor and (1) major holiday annually.
Essential Professional Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing;
- BSN preferred (currently enrolled accepted)
- Current licensure as an RN required
- Current certification as a BLS.
- A minimum of 2 year Acute Care RN experience in a least 3 different acute care units. i.e. Med Surg, ICU, Inpatient Rehab, Telemetry, Oncology
Plaza Medical Center is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Plaza serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit - RN
Contact our corporate recruiter Shelley Gabriel at (972)345-1587 or Shelley.Gabriel@HCAhealthcare.com, if you have questions about this position and others that might be coming up.
Title: RN Float Pool PRN
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth - Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-84763