Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Sales Representative, Orthopaedics - Fort Worth, TX in Fort Worth, Texas
Driven by research and a passion for science
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a globallyrecognized, research-driven, biopharmaceutical company with more than 65 yearsof history. Headquartered in Switzerland, Ferring is privately owned with over5,700 employees in nearly 60 countries. In the United States, Ferringidentifies, develops and markets innovative products in the fields ofreproductive health (infertility), urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology,women’s health (obstetrics/gynecology) and orthopaedics.Ferring’s US operations employ approximately800 people.
People Come First At Ferring. The FerringPhilosophy places people at the heart of what we do. This guides our relationswith patients, physicians, employees, and other stakeholders. We invite you toshare our passion for people and the power of science.
The Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities in an assigned geographical area. Achieve maximum sales volume through promotion of Ferring products to physicians, pharmacists, wholesalers, hospitals, clinics, and other approved distribution outlets.
• Promote and sell Ferring products to attain or exceed established sales quotas
• Contact, on a regular basis, present and prospective customers including physicians, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, wholesalers, resident and fellowship programs
• Establish and maintain interactive relationship with Managed Care team and home office staff
• Establish and maintain an effective relationship with physicians, nurses, ancillary personnel, pharmacists, laboratory personnel, administrators, to provide information and sell Ferring products
• Submit complete timely reports (sales, market information, competitive activity, Weekly Account Reports, call cards, promotional ideas and technical inquiries) to either Regional Director or appropriate home office personnel
• Maintain sales by providing customer service as outlined in field sales plan
• Control expenses within a defined budget; maintain and protect assigned company property
• Coordinate and complete demand generation programs, including Patient Education, Referral Dinner Programs, etc.
• Maintain communication with other representatives, the region and corporate headquarters with respect to sales issues, sales and marketing ideas, and competitive information
• Represent Ferring at professional industry meetings and seminars
• Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Minimum two years’ work experience=
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Above average analytical skills
• Travel to perform duties of the job
• Demonstrated track record of success
• Should live in the confines of the geographical boundaries of the territory
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Title: Sales Representative, Orthopaedics - Fort Worth, TX
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/12/2016
Requisition ID: 1804