Danaher Corporation Senior IT Specialist in Fort Worth, Texas
Danaher Company Description
Radiometer - Make an impact on life. The difference between life and death can be just a few minutes. Radiometer’s diagnostic equipment is of crucial importance to doctors all over the world in their effort to diagnose critically ill patients quickly and accurately. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 2500 colleagues are committed and dedicated in their effort to make an impact on the life of others with our high-quality solutions.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I. GENERAL SUMMARY & OVERALL CHALLENGES
The Senior IT Specialist is an effective team player who coordinates and communicates project specifications and timelines of our IT solutions. The SIT leads customer planning and implementation efforts of application systems products to include customer training and system installation. The SIT provides onsite and remote support to customers experiencing problems with systems products, and supports the sales team during the sales-cycle. **
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Customer focused individual providing onsite and/or remote customer support to ensure that customer problems with Radiometer’s software systems are resolved quickly bringing appropriate resources to the table as required by the customer situation.
· Participates in the sales cycle to assure compliance with standard system product offerings, create awareness of product functionality and standard interface concepts (ASTM, HL7) with customer hospital and laboratory information systems.
· Implements and adheres to Radiometer America Inc. policies and procedures for compliance regulations and reporting.
· Leads the effort and execution of plans/projects to implement systems in the customer’s hospital setting.
· Ensures the ongoing effective use of the systems products through the initial and ongoing delivery of training.
· May participate in other projects outside of normal responsibilities to help improve company business practices and associate development.
QualificationIII. REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
a) Position Specific Competencies / Experience
· 3 years experience as a systems analyst in a healthcare environment
· Proficiency in personal computers, remote system support tools, networking and interfacing capabilities (ASTM,HL7).
· Strong project management and//daily management skills
· Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) preferred.
· knowledge of LIS vendors (Meditech, Epic, Cerner, Sunquest) Preferred
· Bachelor’s degree inBachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
· Primary language English
· Networking, Internet, Software Application configuration
e) Travel (required estimated % of time)
· must be able to lift or maneuver 40 lbs
** What behaviors are we looking for?
ApAptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Can do attitude
· Accustomed to meeting deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment, and to set priorities.
· Takes pride in delivering on time, on budget and with the expected quality – always.
· Able to translate high-level directions into practical projects and lead/drive their completion with minimal supervision.
· Willingness to be hands-on and proactive: no job is too big or too small.
· Constantly seeking to improve and innovate on existing activities.
· Operates in a collegiate manner and wants to deliver success by working as a team.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: North America-United States-TX-Dallas
Req ID: RAD001419