DynCorp International LLC. SharePoint and BD Applications Director in FORT WORTH, Texas
The SharePoint and Business Development (BD) Applications Director has primary responsibility to oversee the IT SharePoint administration/development and BD applications team. Plan, coordinate, and direct SharePoint administration/development and BD applications activities as well as provide input and support for the IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations. Facilitate the adoption of new or improved SharePoint and BD applications enabled processes and/or procedures across the organization. Work closely with IT management to identify, recommend, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Oversee all aspects of application design, development and user support for the SharePoint and BD applications environment including assessment and implementation of current and new capabilities.
- Review all new requests and change requests for feasibility, estimated development time, underlying architecture considerations and more.
- Delegate and oversee development tasks executed by SharePoint and BD applications development team and external development support. Identifies gaps as well as risks.
- Oversee and document UAT process and deployment plans, creation and maintenance of version control, and QA workflows. Develop and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Provide both short and long-term strategic perspective on the relationship of SharePoint and BD applications technology to the business needs of the company.
- Provide leadership in advancing and efficiently utilizing the vision of the SharePoint and BD applications platform throughout the company.
- Participate in the design, development, customization, training, and integration efforts of enterprise solutions involving Collaborative Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Processes and Forms.
- Evaluate, select and articulate product strategies using the various tools within SharePoint and BD applications.
- Retain ownership of high-level project management and vision for all SharePoint and BD applications capabilities.
- Assist the SharePoint administrator with system performance monitoring, security, and storage capacity requirements.
- Work with SharePoint and BD applications vendors, developers and IT to deploy custom applications, solutions, patches, or upgrades from pre-production to production environments.
- Communicate effectively with business unit colleagues, end users, and technology team members in support of SharePoint and BD applications environment planning, launch and implementation support.
- Consult with direct management to review departmental goals.
- Establish standards and procedures for SharePoint and BD applications and modify schedule and plans as required.
- Monitor compliance of associated information technology policies and procedures, including those for service level and operational level agreements.
- Coordinate incident and problem resolution with other IT functions.
- Determine appropriate staffing needs of the department. Through managers and supervisors, oversee the recruitment, selection, and training of personnel in accordance with organizational standards and policies.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities of direct reports. Ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct reports are defined and understood. Enable an environment that fosters high performance and establish policies to ensure adequate management development.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS development and management
- Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Ability to translate communication needs of employees/customer not versed in computer terminology for both hardware and software into meaningful solutions.
- Working knowledge and managerial experience with the following: SharePoint 2013 architecture and administration, SharePoint development (e.g. add-ins, workflows), CRM, .NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC / MVVM, WCF / Web API, Windows OS(s), IIS, MSQL
Experience & Education
- Minimum twelve (12) years of experience with Information Technology environment with strong background in software development that includes five (5) years of experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience in business intelligence systems, including data modeling, visualization, reporting and user interface development.
- Extensive experience in document management/information management systems, such as SharePoint, CRM, OnBASE for presentation and management of corporate information.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Normal office environment
Primary Location: UNITED STATES-TEXAS-FORT WORTH
Job Posting: Oct 11, 2016, 12:09:07 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 1603480