Lockheed Martin Strategic Planner Senior Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Lead the United States Air Force (USAF) activities for the Program Strategies Team within the Strategic Studies Group. Develop and deploy strategy and advocacy material for Lockheed Martin (LM) Aeronautics products. Develop and/or support strategies for domestic and international campaigns. Develop and maintain key relationships with USAF, OSD, Think Tanks, and International customers/organizations. Formulate market development strategies. Identify, analyze and develop requirements for LM Aeronautics platforms. Lead or support Program Strategies studies and guide analysis efforts. This position will require occasional travel both Domestic and International.
Basic Qualifications - Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelors degree or above.
- Must have the ability to think strategically and shall have a working understanding of USAF aircraft.
- Operational fighter experience with a minimum of 13 years experience in the military, including extensive operational military aviation background in Joint and Coalition operations.
- Must possess the ability to professionally interface with and provide briefings to civilian government, Department of Defense, and industry leaders.
- Solid understanding of basic engineering principles and processes.
- Must have thorough knowledge of the international military arena.
- Must be able to travel as this role requires domestic and international travel to present strategies.
Desired skills - USAF Weapons School graduate. - Military Service College graduate. - Military School of Advanced Studies graduate. - Joint Staff, OPNAV staff, and/or OSD staff experience. - Skilled in research and at presenting compelling thoughts in writing and in PowerPoint presentation methods. - Visionary strategic thinking is highly desired.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas