HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Supervisor -Critical Care in Fort Worth, Texas
Registered Nurse – RN – Supervisor Critical Care Unit
_About Plaza Medical Center_
Plaza Medical Center is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Plaza serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius. * Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI * Accredited AMI Program * Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center * Cardiovascular Center of Excellence * Magnet Re-designation December 2015
_Supervisor RN Job Responsibilities_
* Shift to shift activities
* Provides leadership and direction to departmental staff
* Assigns and follows up with staff regarding patient care, departmental flow and interacts in leadership capacity with other departments
* Intervenes in patient, customer complaints/questions and resolves or refers to management team promptly
* Participates in direct patient care/assists departmental staff as needed
* Coordinates patient flow, processes intradepartmental and utilizes nursing supervisor for assistance with ancillary services.
* Provides patient care as needed for patient types, which include but are not limited to adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
_Minimum Position Requirements:_ * BSN required * Current licensure as an RN required or compact license is accepted * Current BLS and ACLS certifications required * Prefer a minimum of 1 year Acute Care RN charge nurse experience
Title: Supervisor -Critical Care
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth - Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-81519