Caliber Home Loans Branch Admin in Frisco, Texas
Job Title: Branch Admin
Requisition Number: 5551
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is a full-service national mortgage lender and agency direct seller/servicer. Caliber originates loans through various channels and transaction types, including a network of retail branches, wholesale lending, correspondent and emerging banker lending, and a consumer-direct centralized operation specializing in a variety of loan programs for purchase and refinance such as conforming, jumbo, and government products. Caliber also offers innovative servicing solutions for both conforming and non-conforming loans. Caliber is led by a veteran senior management team that consists of mortgage banking professionals with a history of building successful national mortgage operations. Caliber is owned by Lone Star Funds, a global private equity fund.
The Branch Administrative Support Assistant provides administrative support within the Retail Production branch location. This role is responsible for attending to visitors and dealing with inquiries both on the phone and face-to-face.
- Oversees all aspects of general office coordination
- Maintains office/executive calendars
- Greets and interacts with company clients, vendors and guests
- Answers incoming telephone calls and directs to appropriate individual or documents a message
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence including mail, faxes, and emails
- Signs for and delivers UPS/FedEx deliveries
- Prepares correspondence for routine inquiries
- Performs general clerical duties including, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing and filing
- Files and retrieves organizational documents, records and reports
- Coordinates meetings including scheduling, agenda creation and other arrangements
- Conducts research, compiles data and prepares summary reports as necessary
- Creates/modifies documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other programs
- Attends organizational meetings and compiles minutes as required
- Makes travel arrangements for branch personnel and completes expense reports for branch leadership team
- Maintains office supply inventory
- Arranges for repair or maintenance of office equipment as needed
- Provides project support work as needed+
- All Caliber compensation will be paid in accordance with state and federal law, including Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act.
Though this position requires a valid NMLS license, it is considered a non-loan originator position. If new employee does not hold a valid NMLS license at time of hire, the employee may not engage in activities of a loan originator, including: communicating directly with borrowers about credit qualification or loan terms, or discussing pricing concessions or other transaction-specific terms or conditions. All positions that require licensing will mandate that you complete all pre-requisite course work towards licensing, as well as confirm a date for taking the NMLS licensing exam(s), prior to your anticipated start date. The actual test date can be post hire, but the licensing process must be completed within your first thirty (30) days of employment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred
- 2+ years experience in general office responsibilities
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computer and relevant software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage company in the United States and winning through talent. Caliber is committed to diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Visit us at www.CaliberHomeLoans.com to learn more.