West Suburban Medical Center IMPACT TRAINING COORDINATOR in Frisco, Texas
IMPACT TRAINING COORDINATOR (Job Number: 1605050871)
IMPACT TRAINING COORDINATOR
BAYLOR SCOTT & WHITE - CENTENNIAL
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial (located at 12505 Lebanon Rd. in Frisco, TX) is a 118 bed facility that offers comprehensive services including cardiovascular care, orthopedics, spine surgery, robotic-assisted surgery, vascular surgery, women’s health, neonatal intensive care, rehabilitation and other programs. Baylor Scott & White - Centennial is recognized by numerous organizations for quality care and has been named a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, Certified Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, Certification for Spinal Surgery by The Joint Commission, Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, and Texas 10 Step facility by the Texas Department of State Health Services and Texas Hospital Association. The hospital recently received the American Heart Association’s Get With the Guidelines® – Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award for Heart Failure.
The Impact Training Coordinator is to be responsible for the training, scheduling, and implementation of the Clinical Information Systems across the system.
Impact Training Coordinator Responsibilities:
- To function as a liaison for additional Clinical Informatics Systems as requested.
- To prepare training materials, training schedules, and assists with training as needed.
- Keeps current on system changes and updates training sessions and materials as needed.
- Contributes to the development of best practices and workflow for all staff.
- Works closely with Clinical Informaticist and Director of Education.
- Serves as Centennial's primary training project lead for IMPACT (Improving Patient Care through Technology) and coordinates all training logistics for the IMPACT project.
- Participates in the Clinical Process Improvement Committee.
- Knowledgeable of the entire system to assist with training as needed.
- Coordinates all training logistics for the electronic medical record (EMR) and computer order entry (CPOE) with the medical staff.
- Participates in Performance Improvement as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree required, BSN strongly preferred.
License/Certifications: RN license preferred
Experience: 2 years of clinical experience, prefer experience in computer training, but a strong clinical knowledge is acceptable. PC/Software experience to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) Knowledge of clinical workflow and an understanding of clinical terminology required. Strong communication, teaching, and organizational skills.
Primary Location: TX-Frisco
Organization: Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial