West Suburban Medical Center Outsourcing & Quality Analyst in Frisco, Texas
Outsourcing & Quality Analyst (Job Number: 1605049327)
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
At our campus, our purpose at Conifer Health is to provide the foundation for better health – the health of our clients, the communities in which we work and serve, and most importantly each other. That is why we will be tobacco-free, meaning there will be no designated smoking areas or use of any tobacco, nicotine or smoking products on the premises.
The A/R Vendor Manager is responsible for managing, monitoring and reconciliation of assigned vendors performance/data/inventory/projects/initiatives used by Conifer RCS involved in the resolution of revenue cycle management activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Develop, trend and maintain reporting for Service level Agreement and Performance metrics, assigned Inventory / data placement, audits, projects and quality metrics. 25%
- Develop and Drive Execution on Processes (including process mapping, policies & procedures, design sessions, Inventory management, Training / Refreshers, Vendor Scope Management), Activities within timelines (transitions and projects) and reconciliation of vendor(s) invoice for payment. 25%
- Evaluate and Track effectiveness of vendors, propose changes in placement volumes/processes as needed and ensure business needs or inventory liquidation rates are within accepted guidelines. 10%
- Effectively Communicate with Clients, C&G, Transitions, Product Line operations, Client Performance / Delivery and other partner organizations to assist with new facility integrations, onboarding, scope changes and terminations of Client contracts. 10%
- Accurate Research and Submission of Process, Workflow and IS Tickets 5%
- Evaluate avenues to drive efficiencies – expense and revenue as relates to the assigned portfolio of vendors, overall contractual terms, service level agreements and pricing for the vendor(s) 5%
- Perform and communicate quality audits and operational processes to ensure compliance with Conifer and Client requirements. Creation and Execution to the Action plans. 5%
- Maintain compliance within the vendor(s) processing for System/Website Security approvals, deletions and audits. 5%
- Special projects as assigned 10%
- Ensure Vendor(s) inventory/data placement and projects are managed within budgetary guidelines.
- Financial accountability for assigned vendor(s) budget.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritize activities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent project management skills including MS Project, MS Office, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to develop manage, control cross functional processes and project timeliness
- Proven ability to recommend and apply best practices
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- 0-2 years’ experience in HealthCare and / or managing vendors preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in data analysis and / or active project management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
- Hospital Work Environment
Primary Location: TX-Frisco
Organization: 238-Conifer - Frisco, TX