West Suburban Medical Center Sr Project Manager in Frisco, Texas
Sr Project Manager (Job Number: 1605049905)
- Management of multiple complex project concurrently. This includes management and follow-up of deliverables as well as open items.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both written and oral to team members and management.
- Work with business partners to influence direction and actively align project goals with Conifer strategic objectives.
- Manage to identified KPI’s and success indicators for the project
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other team members
- Track project financials throughout the life of all projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Knowledgeable in the creation of Project Plans, Charters, WBS, Project Schedules, RAID Registers, Business Requirements, Technical Requirements and Stakeholder Communications.
- Ability to leads and direct higher-priority projects which includes managing the time, scope, and resources necessary to complete the project for up to 8 initiatives concurrently.
- Highly organized, and the ability to multi-task competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present effectively to Senior Leaders
- Prepares for emerging business needs; uses project objectives and/or financial targets to guide actions and drive results.
- Is able to plan and execute testing processes, develop test scripts, and conversion to live process; can create testing results documentation practices and processes; can create new testing processes, procedures, and strategies; is able to verify test results as meeting user requirements to achieve customer sign-off.
- Provide leadership, guidance, influence and mentoring for project teams
- Ability to identify and communicate project management tools and techniques for continuous improvement of the PMO
- Comprehension of industry acumen and an enterprise perspective
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Project Management, IT, Healthcare, Business Administration or other related field
- Minimum of 5 years project management experience completing large and complex projects in a fast paced leading heavily matrixed organizations including SME’s, Technical Resources, and BA’s
- Qualitative/quantitative analytical skills
- Additional certifications such as PMP or Revenue Cycle Certifications a plus
- Healthcare and/or revenue cycle experience in a provider, servicer or a large physician-practice experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, word, powerpoint, visio, sharepoint and project
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
- Includes ability to walk through hospital-based departments across broad campus settings, including Emergency Department environments
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
- Hospital Work Environment
- May require travel – approximately 20 - 40%
Primary Location: TX-Frisco
Organization: 238-Conifer - Frisco, TX