Texas Tech University Correctional Business Asst H89592 in Ft. Stockton, Texas
Performs responsible and complex duties associated with a specialized function of a section of clerical employees in a correctional institution
- Supports the Service Plus Philosophy of Texas Tech University Health Science Center.
- Adheres to institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Provides administrative support for medical, mental health and dental departments.
- Coordinates supply operations.
- Provides administrative and clinic support.
- Coordinates supply functions.
- Answers telephones, routes callers, schedules appointments, provides routine information to callers.
- Performs all other health information tasks necessary.
Education: A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Experience: Three years progressively responsible clerical experience. Additional education and/or related experience to equal three years may substitute on a year for year basis.
Computer, office equipment and policy and procedure knowledge.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
Extended Job Title: Correctional Business Asst H89592
Work Location: Ft. Stockton
Org Level 1: Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Campus: HSC - Correctional Managed Health Care
Department: Ft. Stockton Lynaugh Unit
Job Type: Full Time
Job Group: Clerical/Secretarial
Pay Basis: Hourly
Minimum Hire Rate: 9.99
Travel Required: None
Grant Funded?: No
Requisition ID: 8985BR