The University of Texas Medical Branch Administrative Coordinator- Psychiatry in Galveston, Texas
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field; 3 years related experience.
To provide professional guidance, supervision, and coordination in the administrative duties of a department.
$49,000 - $54,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
This position is in the pay band code: CS14.
Specific Job Related Duties
- Provide administrative support to assigned faculty: Includes the following:
- Scheduling of meetings and appointments; Maintain calendars
- Travel arrangements and reimbursement
- Manage the discretionary accounts
- Maintain confidentiality of faculty concerns and business
- Coordinates procurement of equipment and supplies and manages all aspects of acquisition cycle.
- Coordinates special departmental programs to include scheduling appointments, assisting with written reports, invoicing
- Composes and handles correspondence/items with a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Act as liaison between department and outside affiliated agencies
- Participates in departmental budget planning and development
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
- Ability to operate independently and achieve and maintain high levels of successful project completion.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator- Psychiatry
Job ID: 52733
Business Unit: SOMED