The University of Texas Medical Branch Business Coordinator - School of Nursing in Galveston, Texas
Associates degree or equivalent and 2 years of office related experience.
To manage, coordinate, and directly support the administrative, business management, and/or staff activities within a process/department.
From $34,880 to $43,600 annually, commensurate with experience
This position is in the pay band code: CS13
Specific Job Related Duties
- Provides administrative support to MSN faculty and administrative team.
- Submits orders and reimbursements in PeopleSoft
- Composes, types, and proofs finished copies of confidential correspondence.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for faculty ensuring compliance with current UTMB Travel Guidelines
- Maintains faculty calendars and coordinates meetings; prepares agendas and takes minutes.
- Initiates improvements in work process/environment
- Tracks information for routine updates and requests.
- Provides phone coverage and responds to students and others.
- Adheres to internal controls and reporting structure.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
- Proficient in PeopleSoft Financials
- Excellent communication, detail oriented skills, both oral and written
- Must work well both independently and as part of a team
- Prioritize daily work assignments
- Moderate analytical and problem solving skills
- Performs related duties as required
Preferred Work Experience
- Previous experience providing administrative support to faculty or administration
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Business Coordinator - School of Nursing
Job ID: 52627
Business Unit: SONSG