The University of Texas Medical Branch Web Production & Design Associate - Division of Rehabilitation Sciences, Schl of Hlth Professions in Galveston, Texas
Associate’s degree in communications, information systems, design, computer science or a related field. One year documented experience in design and web development.
Plays a key role in publishing and managing web content, and supports web development and production-oriented design work at UTMB Health. Contributes to projects critical to the mission of the department and the institution.
From $43,000 To $48,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
This position is in the pay band code: CS14.
Specific Job Related Duties
- Assist the Internet Production Designer with conversion of existing sites to the new Sitefinity Content Management System.
- Assist the Internet Production Designer with development and maintenance of existing websites in the Division of Rehabilitation Sciences and Sealy Center on Aging (SCoA), including the main sites and 8-10 research related programs.
- Research and gather information to assist with communication about events including designing print materials, email announcements, calendar entries, social media posts and web pages.
- Assist faculty, students and postdocs in the Division of Rehabilitation Sciences and the Sealy Center on Aging with designing posters and PowerPoint presentations related to their research.
- Work closely with the Rehabilitation Sciences Administrative Manager to design materials (print and online) for recruitment and dissemination of information for the PhD program, postdoctoral fellows training program, and other programs in the Division.
- Work closely with the Sealy Center on Aging Research Coordinators to design materials (print and online) for the various programs housed in that area.
- Attend regular meetings for each program and follow up with content owners to regularly review materials and sites and update information as needed.
- Strong understanding of design principles, branding and graphic art.
- Working knowledge of industry-standard software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and InDesign.
- Experience with web content management systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity
UTMB Health strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or veteran status. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, UTMB Health takes affirmative action to hire and advance women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job Title: Web Production & Design Associate - Division of Rehabilitation Sciences, Schl of Hlth Professions
Job ID: 52692
Business Unit: SHPRF