Epic Health Services Careers in Garland (Clinic), Texas
Epic Health Services is looking for a Spanish Translator to join our team. Thejob duties are as follows:
Role and Responsibilities Include:
- Participate as a neutral party in the role as interpreter of information that must flow between staff and the patient, family, and caregivers.
- Ensure that information pertaining to the patient’s medical services are accurately communicated
- The patient’s questions/concerns regarding therapy services or information provided is addressed and documented if necessary in the appropriate manner.
- Provide interpreter services, and convey the exact message as opposed to summarizing the information in a way that is subjective
- Maintain accurate daily records on all services provided to patients on Translator Log.
- Submit logs timely to manager prior to the approval of payroll.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, patients, families in both English and Spanish.
- At least one year working in medical environment.
- Protect confidentiality in all areas as applicable.
- Ability to follow directions and carry out instructions given by licensed therapists.
- Organize and prioritize tasks and projects.
- Certification from the American Translator Association is preferred but not required.
Business Sector: Epic Health Services Inc.
Location: TX-Garland (Clinic)
General Area: Garland, TX