Andersen Windows and Doors Maintenance Technician 2nd shift in Garland, Texas
- Ensure quality & safety standards are met; report unsafe conditions, accidents or injuries per safety policy.
- Participate in all required training.
- Provide input and feedback to supervisor in regard to job performance.
- Enter all necessary information in EAMS and train other technicians.
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot and problem solve issues of high complexity in advanced electrical/mechanical systems.
- Advanced troubleshoot (PLC, controls and drives).
- Advanced skills in PLC programming and debug.
- Hydraulic, Mechanical, Pneumatic, and Electrical Experience
- Advanced motor and drive troubleshooting/replacement/set-up/revisions. (AC, DC, Servo, etc.)
- Strong Background in Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical
- Advanced capabilities in electrical/mechanical modifications, design changes, and retrofit machine controls.
- Advanced capabilities when reading electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, prints, and program logic.
- Advanced wiring capabilities in all electrical circuits including control, safety, motor and power circuits.
- Proficient and trained in our power distribution system.
- Advanced computer skills. (Windows, NT, Microsoft office skills)
- Ability to work in a team environment and self-direct activities.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good physical condition. Note: Job requires extensive physical activity to include heavy lifting, climbing ladders, heights, etc.
- Willing to work flexible hours, shifts, and weekends when needed.
- Good mechanical, organizational, time management, communication and prioritizing skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
Primary Location: United States-TX-Garland
Organization: Silver Line Building Products
Job Posting: Oct 13, 2016, 4:57:02 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 20376