ARC Document SOlutions Color Print Operator - Small Format in Grand Prairie, Texas
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (www.e-arc.com) is looking for a Print ProductionAssociate for our* Small Format, *Color department who enjoys working with great people and large and small format color printers. You must have the experience to work with all kinds of files and formats from a variety of sources. You will respond to client's requirements in a professional and ethical business manner and provide the best quality service and products through exemplary customer service and turnarounds. Other responsibilities include:
- Ability to work with Adobe CS products for output & design.
- Working knowledge of Large & Small format mounting & laminating.
- Knowledge of the printing industry - specifically color and large format.
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator proficiency for pre-flighting and occasional file setup
- Processes digital files on Windows and Apple platforms.
- Operation and light maintenance of wide format printers and rip software
- Print finishing (lamination/mounting)
- Forecast equipment needs and proposes new purchases.
- Perform quality control checks on each job produced
- Organize and prepare digital files to download to large format color digital devices.
- Operate and maintain large format color digital devices to generate oversized prints.
Gather, organize, and wrap completed work for delivery to customer or next department. Required Skills
Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment utilized in the duplicating processes.
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills in a deadline-based environment
- Good customer communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes and procedures accurately
- Ability to understand and communicate job related information clearly and concisely
- Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- 3 years experience in Graphics and Design
- 2 years experience in Large and Small Format Color output in a printing facility
- Education or advanced knowledge in graphics design
ARC offers a large selection of benefits including: Health Insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid holidays, paid time off including your birthday, paid life insurance, 401(k) with company matching, employee stock purchase plan, and much more! For more information about ARC Document Solutions, visit our web site at www.e-arc.com.
If you are interested in this position and meet these requirements, please submit your resume today!
Tracking Code: 1184
Job Location: Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular