Breg Customer Care Representative in Grand Prairie, Texas
Customer Care Representative
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We currently have direct-hire, full-time openings for Customer Care Representatives at our Grand Prairie, Texas office. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you!
This position receives and answers inquiries from customers concerning price, availability and/or application of Breg products and services. This position also receives and enters orders from internal and external customers, including sales representatives.
Helps assure customer satisfaction by providing outstanding service while accurately entering orders and handling customer concerns, inquiries, requests, and complaints as well as offering suggestive selling solutions.
Your day will be very busy… you will:
• Provide a delightful customer experience through outstanding phone and electronic communication interactions with customers, sales representatives and patients
• Receive, record and accurately enter orders received by phone, fax, email or postal mail from internal and external customers and other Customer Care Representatives
• Utilize product training knowledge to offer appropriate solutions, troubleshoot and answer questions from customers
• Increases revenue through suggestive solutions and soft-selling of product and accessories, relevant to the caller’s needs.
• Records customer feedback in the Breg Feedback Form (BFF) and issues Return Material Authorization (RMA) numbers.
The right person to join our team is...
A dependable, honest, hard-working person who enjoys teamwork and is a positive influence on others. Someone who is detail oriented, focused on accuracy, can follow systems, is able to multi-task and communicate effectively.
What we can offer you...
• A culture of accountability and ownership in a supportive environment
• Medical /Dental /Vison plans
• PTO (paid time off)
• Holiday Pay
• Life Insurance / STD / LTD
In 2015 Breg was awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement AND Breg has been awarded as one of the Best Places to work in San Diego in 2014 by “The U-T San Diego Top Workplaces”
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
What your background will be:
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a high volume call center, answering call, and Order Entry
• Intermediate level computer experience including report generation
• Broad spectrum of external customer interaction