GameStop General Warehouse opportunities in Grapevine, Texas
Working with general supervision, the Order Fulfillment Associate’s primary job function is to fulfill orders in a timely and accurate manner; as well as support other throughput departments or zones as needed. This position works under general supervision. The position will interact with a supervisor several times a week, perhaps daily, to receive guidance and feedback. Many non-routine activities will require a supervisor’s advance approval.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
• Scan box labels into Pick-to-Light System by using the laser scanner.
• Accurately match order, as indicated by Pick-to-Light System.
• Pack boxes with product selected as indicated by Pick-to-Light system, arranging product to withstand shipment.
• Report depleted stock and flow rack difficulty to Line Leader.
• Adhere UPS labels to specified box size.
• Clean area as needed.
• Must support other departments depending on business needs.
• Follow established guidelines detailed in DC/Refurb Associate Handbook.
• May be required to train and serve as a back-up to the Order Start Coordinator as needed.
• Contributing to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of goals.
• Building Trust – Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
• Energy – Consistently maintains high levels of activity or productivity; sustains long working hours when necessary; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
• Safety Awareness – Identifies and corrects conditions that affect employee safety, upholding safety standards.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Must be at least 18 years old and present state-required proof of age documents
• Previous experience working in a distribution center preferred
• High school diploma or GED required
• Must be able to lift and carry boxes up to 30 pounds
• Must be able to lift product up to 10 pounds from a height up to six feet
• Must be able to push boxes along mechanically assisted conveyor weighing up to 30 pounds
• Must be able to stand, bend and lift for up to eight or more hours daily
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Ability to communicate effectively with others, with varying responsibilities and work areas, using spoken and written English
• Ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
• Working knowledge of basic math functions including familiarity with Roman numerals
• Ability to work in an area with the dimensions of approximately three feet wide
• Ability to understand and comply with all GameStop policies and procedures, including but not limited to, those related to attendance, safety, conflict of interest, confidentiality, honesty and ethical conduct