GameStop Order Verification Associate in Grapevine, Texas
SUMMARY Working under close supervision, the Order Verification Associate prevents e-commerce fraud through the manual review of customer orders and provides assistance to various corporate and field based teams including Guest Care, Multichannel, Accounting, and Loss Prevention. The principal business outcome of this role is to minimize e-commerce fraud risks while consistently providing a positive customer experience. This role includes manually reviewing e-commerce orders and verifying customer information through data analysis, trend identification, and contact with financial institutions/customers as needed. The Order Verification Associate will interact with his or her supervisor frequently throughout each work period. Nearly all but the most routine activities will require a supervisor’s advance approval.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Manually review and action all held orders in a timely manner while minimizing fraud losses and meeting order shipping deadlines.
- Identify current and emerging fraud trends and patterns and partner with the Order Verification Lead/Supervisor to address.
- Provide timely support to Guest Care to address escalated customer concerns.
- Prioritize and respond to field, corporate, and law enforcement support requests in a timely manner utilizing group email inboxes.
- Prepare evidence for credit card disputes while meeting evidence submission deadlines.
- Utilize reporting systems to identify and support internal/external theft and fraud investigations.
- Complete assigned projects and tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Model the behaviors expected of all GameStop associates including a drive for results with a clear bias for action; high levels of maturity and professionalism; giving, receiving and responding to feedback effectively; a high service orientation; and clear commitments to diversity, inclusion, a respectful workplace, and integrity.
- Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization.
- Model team commitment by meeting deadlines and by being cooperative, collaborative, and flexible.
- Driving for Results - Sets high goals for personal and group accomplishment; uses measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously works to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Work Standards - Sets high standards for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposes standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Approaches Change or Newness Positively - Treats change and new situations as opportunities for learning or growth; focuses on the beneficial aspects of change; speaks positively about the change to others.
- – Effectively and cooperatively works with others; places a higher priority on team or organization goals than own goals; offers to help others achieve their goals
- – Accurately comprehends messages from others and responds appropriately; checks for understanding from recipient, and presents message in different ways to enhance understanding
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in criminology/criminal justice, business, or mathematics/statistics preferred.
- A minimum of one year of experience in e-commerce/multichannel fraud prevention, asset protection, or financial institution fraud prevention required.