FleetPride Telephone Sales in Grapevine, Texas
To service customer by phone through sales of heavy duty parts in accordance with identified customer needs and availability of parts in order to make a profit for FleetPride.
- Treat each customer with courtesy and respect.
- Determine sales price for customer for each sale in accordance with company procedure.
- Handle warranty or defective parts for customer in accordance with company procedure.
- Handle core credit for customer in accordance with company procedure.
- Call assigned customers daily, weekly or monthly or as assigned to take orders, relay messages to sales personnel.
- Sort out billing problems for customers in accordance with company procedures.
- Process customer ship direct orders as necessary and appropriate.
- Maintain customer invoice files.
- Assist in preparation of monthly mailers.
- Maintain records of calls and results.
- Write up or enter into computer system approved charge or C.O.D. sales, lost sales, and recount times in accordance with company procedures.
- Locate and obtain ordered parts for customers from vendors or branches when necessary and appropriate. Suggest sale of related parts for full service.
*- *High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
*- *Meet education requirements above with minimum of 3-5 years heavy truck parts experience.
Requisition Number:: 16-1051
Post Date:: 10/11/2016
Title:: Telephone Sales
Job Type:: Full Time