Dr Pepper Snapple Group Driver UDS Great Benefits in Harlingen, Texas
Driver Up and Down the Street (UDS)
The Driver UDS is responsible for delivering product to small format accounts on a predetermined route for advance sales, maintaining strong customer rapport, quality service, and effective merchandising of products.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Deliver products to scheduled accounts in good condition and within scheduled delivery time.
- A ssure brands and packages are rotated properly safeguarding against past-dated products available to consumers.
- Accountable for cash/credit proceeds and products removed from inventories.
- Compute and record transactions and convey all related cash, checks and documents to Route Auditor at conclusion of work shift.
- Provide shelf merchandising to stores upon request by manager or customer.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in accordance to applicable safety regulations.
Compensation: Training pay $126.00 for 4 weeks, After 4 weeks pay is $42.00 plus case commission. Average Salary per year is $40- 45K per year.
Scheduled: Monday- Friday, Start time is 5AM
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 2 years of delivery experience and face to face customer interaction
- 1 year of commercial driving experience
- 21 years of age or older
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid CDL Class A
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Organization: *Packaged Beverages
Title: Driver UDS Great Benefits
Requisition ID: 1719002