Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Houston E, TX in Houston E, Texas
Looking for an exciting opportunity in thepharmaceutical arena and the ability to make an impact on patient’s lives?
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is hiring a teamof Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives for an exciting partnership with a premierpharmaceutical company!
The Pharmaceutical SalesRepresentative (PSR) is engaging Health Care Professionals (HCPs) in faceto face discussions to promote assigned client product(s), maximize theproduct(s)’ selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The PSRachieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs andeducating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approvedindications to ensure appropriate patient use. The PSR utilizes approved toolsand resources for product promotion and maintains a competent level of product,territory and customer activity knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- More than 2 years’successful pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Recent experience selling alaunch brand strongly preferred
- Experience in theAntibacterial therapeutic category preferred
- Experience workingin primary care and urgent care preferred
- Experience sampling a productpreferred
- Experience pulling throughwith product access messaging (coupon availability, health plan formularystatus, etc.)
- Experience with a total officecall approach (PSRs will also have to educate medical staff members responsiblefor ensuring patient access to the medication)
- Create andimplement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within theassigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory and companygoals for sales, market share, call metrics, appropriate sample distribution,etc.
Manage daily salescall activity according to defined expectations, with the purpose ofinfluencing customers and increasing product sales:
On behalf of Client, promote Client'sproduct(s) via live interactions with assigned HCP targets, engaging them in in-depthprogram.
- Profile and manage a list of HCP targets andprovide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
Maintain call productivity and metrics thatare required by program.
- Listen and respondappropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Effectively andpersuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening andnegotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
- Maintain thoroughknowledge of Client product(s) and program.
- Verify and completerequired data entry in Touchpoint CRM systems, such as details of the target’sresponses and any follow-through actions.
- Regularly andtimely communicate with the District Manager, as well as members of variousTouchpoint home office support teams, as required.
- Create andmaintain a positive impression with client and client’s customers.
- Prepare reportsfor management as needed.
- Fully comply withall laws, regulations and Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Policies, Code ofConduct, all privacy and data guidelines, relevant state and federal laws andregulations and terms and conditions prescribed in the Sample AdministrationAgreements and PDMA Guidelines.
- Participate inteleconference and live National, regional and district meetings and trainingsessions and represent client at National and/or local conventions whenrequested.
- Perform specialprojects and assignments as directed by the manager.
Publicis TouchpointSolutions designs and implements customized healthcare sales, service, andcommunication teams. We listen to our Clients to create cross channel solutionsand achieve their goals.
If you have aproven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in thehealthcare field, we want to hear from you. For immediate consideration, pleaseapply online at http://www.touchpointsolutions.com/ .
PublicisTouchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciateyour interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will becontacted.
Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Houston E, TX
Location: Texas-Houston E
Requisition ID: TOU011624