Publicis Touchpoint Solutions Neuroscience Specialty Sales Representative - Houston S. TX in Houston South, Texas
NeuroscienceSpecialty Sales Representative
Vanda Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:VNDA) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development andcommercialization of novel therapies to address high unmet medical needs andimprove the lives of patients. We are looking fora Regional Business Leader (RBL) who wants to join an innovativeand dynamic sales organization. We areseeking a top talented RBL to join our high performance sales team to makea difference in patient’s lives every day and be part of building a greatcompany. Vanda Pharmaceuticals provides that unique opportunity. This position offers a competitivecompensation package.
- Promote product in the assigned territory. Frequent collaboration with Regional Business Leader to respond to their day-to-day sales and strategy direction related to product promotion activities.
- Analyze local market, develop, execute and monitor performance and results to maximize the appropriate use of the product in defined territory.
- Maintain a high and current level of product, disease, competitive and market reimbursement knowledge.
- Determine, implement and monitor optimal resource (i.e. Budgets, time, etc.) allocation within assigned territory.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate using advance selling and negotiation skills, relevant information to identified target audiences.
- Identify, build and leverage advocacy channels.
- Secure product access and reimbursement within institutional systems as needed.
- Manage travel and promotional budget.
- Fulfill all monitoring and reporting requirements including expenses and call reporting using approved systems and processes.
- Maintain full compliance to all laws, regulations and Vanda Policies.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- BS/BA degree required
- 3 years of specialty pharmaceutical sales experience required
- Preferred specialty experience in psychiatry, schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, CNS or pain management. Other specialty experience will be considered
- Experience selling in Atypical class or Schizophrenia medications preferred
- Reimbursement experience preferred
- Strong relationships and knowledge of the territory preferred
- Ability to travel (may include overnights)
- Must reside within territory geography (Kathy, Sugarland, Missouri City, Pearland, Pasadena)
- Goal and results driven – proven track record of above average results
- Highly clinical, patient centric and tactical with excellent communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, written)
- Ability to navigate complex markets and organizations
- Outstanding work ethic
- Dynamic, High-impact individual
- Effective selling and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions
- Ability to read situations quickly and adjust for roadblocks
- Computer proficient
Vandaoffers competitive compensation, a bonus plan, comprehensive benefitspackage, car/travel allowance, and the opportunity to growand develop. If you have a proven sales performance record and the desireto make a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear fromyou. Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.We appreciate your interest in Vanda, however; only qualified candidateswill be contacted.
Title: Neuroscience Specialty Sales Representative - Houston S. TX
Location: Texas-Houston South
Requisition ID: TOU011878