Honeywell Account Manager in Houston, Texas
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a global leader that has pioneered process automation control technologies for more than 35 years and helps industrial customers around the world operate safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and more profitable facilities. HPS offers technologies that extend information and knowledge from the plant floor to the board room and comprehensive lifecycle services that help ensure more productive and stable operations. HPS has the breadth of resources and experience to execute projects of every size and complexity and serves the needs of customers in the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemical and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metal, minerals and mining industries. To learn more about Honeywell Process Solutions, please visithttps://www.honeywellprocess.com
Establish a sustainable and profitable Honeywell Operating System Gold enterprise that offers competitive, gas and liquid, custody metering solution to Americas market. Candidate should be a “Hunter” focused on displacing competition, taking market share and grow faster than the market.
- Meet or exceed the Annual Operating Plan
- Develops and deploys strategic & tactical plans that support Line of Business Strategic Plan (STRAP).
- Identify new business opportunities with existing and potential new customers to ensure sustained growth.
- In concert with the marketing team, clearly define the market segments of interest and orient the sales channels, both direct & indirect, accordingly.
- In concert with the marketing team, define Honeywell’s value proposition. Ensure that the sales channels to the market, both direct & indirect, are fully capable to deliver this value proposition effectively to the customers.
- Develop and demonstrate strong understanding of the customer’s business. Identify where PMC can add value through technology and solutions.
- Establish the required and efficient support to sales channels. Specifically, cost estimating and pre-sales support.
- In concert with the channel development team, define the ideal profile of the channel partner. Monitor progress of the channels and help develop indirect channels.
- Ensure full engagement with the sales channels, both direct and indirect. Drive and support the sales organization to achieve the orders growth.
- In concert with the sales leadership, ensure this portfolio is positioned in every HPS pursuit, where applicable.
- Engage fully with the SIOPP team to ensure quality output and streamline the entire chain for efficiency at lowest possible cost.
- Ensure quality and efficient delivery of the solutions at lowest possible cost; attain the desired customer satisfaction level.
- Work with Integrated Supply Chain (ISC), sourcing and other functions to ensure quality at lowest possible cost. Is an integral part of the ISC team focused on achieving HOS Gold status.
- Identify and develop relationships with the key decision makers in partner and end user companies.
- Assist in cash recovery and help solve collection issues, as necessary
- Ensure training and compliance
- Direct management/involvement with some key customers
- Participation in customer seminars, exhibitions, presentations and other customer events as well as HPS User Group/PMC Channel Partner business council/meetings
- Promote and focus on stakeholder training.
- Contribute from the field to provide market insight, competitive analysis, and identification of merger and acquisition candidates
- Lead a direct team of product support specialists for all Mechanical offerings
- Ability to travel 50%
* BS or BE Degree - Preferred in: Engineering, Automation, Technology or Business (or equivalent knowledge / experience in these fields) * 5 years’ experience in a Sales or Marketing function focused on strategic pursuits
- Ideal candidate would have 10 years working with customers in oil & gas, down-stream refining and chemical market segments.
/We offer a team oriented environment along with exciting career opportunities and a highly competitive compensation and benefits package./
/Interested in Honeywell but this isn't the right job for you? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: //http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx//./
Title: Account Manager
Requisition ID: 00332393
Other Locations: USA-TX-Austin