Kelly Services Accounts Receivable Processor- Southeast Houston in Houston, Texas
We are currently seeking a Billing Clerk for a two month project opportunity in Southeast Houston. As a Billing Clerk placed with Kelly Services, you will perform a variety of routine and non-routine billing functions to ensure the proper preparation of accurate and timely bills to customers based on service contract terms and other related activities. This role typically entails responsibility for customer accounts with complex billing arrangements due to contractual or statutory requirements.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
· Reviewing invoices for completeness and accuracy. Following up with customers or other division staff/management to resolve identified discrepancies.
· Gathering and summarizing supplemental billing information to accommodate customer billing requirements.
· Accepting credit card payments from customers over the phone and processing recurring payments.
· Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
· Thorough understanding and knowledge of electronic billing transactions and processes.
· High school diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· At least 1-3 years of related billing experience.
· Intermediate level skills for MS Excel.
Why Kelly®? With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Category: Accounting/ Finance/ Insurance