HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Acute Care Nurse Practitioner - Nursing Administration in Houston, Texas
_West Houston Medical Center – Houston, TX_
_Nurse Practitioner - Nursing Administration_ West Houston Medical Center offers outstanding inpatient and outpatient healthcare services close to your home in west Houston. Built in 1985, our 278-bed acute care hospital is located on Richmond Avenue just east of Dairy Ashford. West Houston Medical Center boasts a team of more than 1,000 people, including 500 physicians, who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Our staff includes people from 33 countries and 39 states, a diversity which helps us relate to our equally diverse community.
West Houston Medical Center is currently looking for a _Nurse Practitioner - Nursing Administration._
* The Nurse Practitioner is a collaborative member of the health care team.
* The Nurse Practitioner delivers nursing and collaborative medical aspects of care to specific populations within the scope of care delineated by the licensing board and professional standards of care. * Nurse Practitioners collaborate with physicians and interdisciplinary team members to review the plan of care, intervene when necessary to ensure adequate delivery of quality health care in a cost-effective way while maintaining continuity of care through appropriate referral and follow-up.
* The Nurse Practitioner may diagnose medical and nursing conditions, plan and implement interventions, and evaluate patient response to therapy under the direction of and in collaboration with the supervising physician or designated attending physician.
* The ultimate goal is to improve patient care while achieving physician directed medical goals.
* The scope of services may include inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Texas
- Currently recognized by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners as an Advanced Practice Nurse
- Master’s Degree in Nursing required
- CV or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner experience preferred.
- Attain and maintain national certification in appropriate population-based specialty by an organization duly recognized by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners within two (2) years of initial certification as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support (American Heart Association) required
Title: Acute Care Nurse Practitioner - Nursing Administration
Location: Texas-Houston-West Houston Medical Center - Houston
Requisition ID: 00417-65936