JPMorgan Chase Business Relationship Mgr III - Business Banking - Spring, TX or Houston, TX in Houston, Texas
Business Banking serves the banking needs of businesses with $.5 million to $20 million in revenue. The Relationship Manager (RM) manages a portfolio of these clients and is a key role in the field organization, building relationships by providing financial advice to business clients with a focus on client experience and risk management. Business Banking is looking for an RM to develop new business and deepen existing relationships.
- Build collaborative internal and external relationships to provide the best in client advice and service, develop the business to ensure a seamless experience for the client who has multiple products and services.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client in delivering comprehensive and customized business banking products and solutions tailored to the financial needs and circumstances of business clients.
- Manage a portfolio of business clients; grow portfolio by prospecting for new clients and deepening relationships with existing clients.
- Manage credit opportunities within assigned portfolio, for example, a designated territory or industry, up to $15 million; provide support to branches on sizeable credit deals as needed.
- Utilize referral networks and centers of influence to identify and pursue potential new clients, looking for ways to cultivate a long-term relationship.
- Use knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit and risk management to identify, recommend and promote products and solutions that best serve the client while still working within risk parameters that protect the bank.
- Build relationships by calling on existing clients to truly understand their businesses and analyze product and service growth opportunities and ensure profitability of portfolio.
- Protect the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
Manage a disciplined marketing process by identifying steps/strategies necessary to effectively maintain and build relationships with clients and prospects.
5 to 7 years experience in business banking relationship management role or related business lending experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong knowledge of business credit, deposit and cash management products and services.
- Strong knowledge of business credit underwriting with commercial credit training preferred.
- Strong communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners and influence others without direct control.
- Able to identify opportunities, issues and viable alternatives when traditional solutions do not apply.
- Uses sound judgment to offer comprehensive and customized solutions that best meet client needs; ability to anticipate client needs.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities on a daily basis in pursuit of business objectives.
- Knowledge of diverse types of businesses, industries, markets,financial and economic concepts.
- Strong current business network and active involvement in community organizations such as Chambers of Commerce, non-profit boards.
- Travel requirement: approximately 25%
Job: *Business Banking
Organization: *CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
Title: Business Relationship Mgr III - Business Banking - Spring, TX or Houston, TX
Location: TX-Houston-Spring Branch / 55151
Requisition ID: 160106229