DHL Express Collections Associate - North Houston, TX in Houston, Texas
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives. In fact, Business Week just named DHL "one of the best companies to launch a career.”
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
We have an immediate career opportunity for a qualified Collections Associate Representative at our financial center in Houston, TX. The position is housed within DHL Express US’s Customer Finance Support Center, which is located near I-45N and the Beltway in North Houston. The Center handles all financial services for the DHL Express Americas business. The representative provides a variety of customer support duties to customers and ensures timely and accurate information is provided to customers in a professional manner.
Role Purpose: The primary role of the Revenue Analyst is to manage customerreceivables (current as well as outstanding) and to identify issues regarding billing, payment, and or other customer billing/business procedures that are impacting receipt of payment.
- Handles incoming customer calls with the intent of providing customer satisfaction, retention, and/or extending contact to sell new or additional products and/or services
- Serve as liaison between customers and internal CFSC departments
- Liaise with Cash department to ensure accurate payment application
- Liaise with DHL US Custom Duties Group to determine validity of disputes
- Perform initial research to determine accuracy of customer disputes
- Open/create disputes relating to customer AR issues
- Monitor customer disputes to identify trends
- Understand and apply the Global Collections Treatment Plan to delinquent accounts.
- Liaise with customer and Cash department to either refund or apply UAC (Unapplied Cash) to open invoices.
- SAP, IBS, ICS,GEMA, Central Bureau, IBBR, PVS/GIA, MS Office, iShare, Kronos, SolveIt, GDI, CFSC Reporting Tool, NPTS
- Working knowledge of Global guidelines, company policies and DHL systems
- Communicate effectively to various levels of management
- Analytical abilities to include use of technical skills such as Excel
- Performs standard, specialized and complex aspects of the function.
- Professional telephone demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Centric!
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is availablehere
Business Unit: DHL Express US
Travel Required: Below 25%
Employment Type: Permanent Full-Time
Work Permit Required: Yes
Shift Requirement: Day time only