Comcast Director, Customer Experience in HOUSTON, Texas
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing leadership and management of strategic process transformation efforts across all business lines for the Region. Primary focus will be to manage and coordinate all customer experience initiatives, including leadership of NPS efforts at the region level. Involves managing the Elevations business process, a key component of the Net Promoter System, the process of receiving, analyzing, triaging, allocating ownership, and tracking of customer and employee issues arising from sites across the organization. Will need to work closely with various stakeholders across the organization and all levels to effectively carry out responsibilities. Regular reporting on process to senior leadership. Role is of the part broader Customer Experience transformation.
- Drives process of identifying and allocating ownership of issues to relevant teams, involves:
o Creating a system of communication within the Region/Function (e.g., regular meetings, forums, emails) to manage dialogue with several teams across the organization and allocate issues
o Understanding when and how to raise issues to senior leadership for further input
o Working with issues owners to track high-level progress on allocated issues
o Driving accountability and resolution of issues across the Region/Function
- Primary responsibility for ensuring the smooth operation of the end-to-end elevations business process
o Ensuring data integrity within the tool to ensure a smooth workflow
o Ability to critically analyze elevations to help determine if the right level of detail is provided to solve for the elevated issue
- Builds dashboard to effectively report out on key aspects of process
- Contributes to the development and refinement of the business process and supporting tools
o Provides user feedback to tool owners and helps influence future systems enhancements
- Analyzes data across functions within the region to identify trends and draw insights
o Supports Division and HQ efforts to maintain accurate master data on elevations process
o Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision-making
- Leverages knowledge of issues, stakeholders, and in-process initiatives to effectively manage triaging process
- Reporting out to Regional leadership on elevations status and identified gaps
- Acts as an NPS Champion and Advocate.
- Coordinates local efforts to support Survey windows (JD Power, ACSI, etc)
- Leads local CX tiger team focused on planning of surprise and delight initiatives and employee experience efforts
- Represents Region at monthly WD CX meetings
- Acts as Region representative in WD service delivery planning and meetings
- Report regionally with a dotted line to the Divisional NPS Leadership to ensure alignment and re-enforcement of consistent customer journeys
- Limited travel
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of operations analysis, performance management, and time entry.
- Directs and participates in planning activities related to the preparation of operating budgets and forecasts of operations.
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Partners with interdepartmental and field leaders to forecast, appraise, and report operating results in terms of performance against plan.
- Develops service policies, programs, and systems to support strategic direction.
- Monitors the expense process; establishes budgets and constraints to assure expense goals are met.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Process Improvements
- PMP is highly desired but not required
- Generally requires 5-10 years related experience
- Strong leadership, communication, and program management skills.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a very dynamic/fast paced environment.
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and organizational skills required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required.
- Excellent meeting facilitation, planning and management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer