The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice.
- Lead key business development activities related to procurement technology strategy and purchase-to-pay (P2P) services procurement transformation including targeting key C- level clients, proposing services and closing new business opportunities
- Lead client engagements and work streams related to procurement technology and supplier relationship management, including the development of current and future state procurement technology processes, industry practices, and procurement/supply chain practices
- Oversee Ariba software implementation related to development of test cases and scenarios, software testing and management of defects, overall management of testing processes and defect resolution, and working with end users on training development and delivery
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- Assist partners with practice administration including resource allocation, career development of staff and other people management decisions
- Eight years of management consulting experience in business process transformation related to P2P, SRM and Supply Chain utilizing Ariba
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
- Ariba/IT strategy and oversight implementation experience, including test plan development and execution, strategic sourcing and procurement transformation, P2P strategy, development of current and future state process flow, and deep knowledge in Ariba
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients in a professional services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.