Public Storage DISTRICT MANAGER in Houston, Texas
$85,000 in Your First Year!
Stock Award upon Hire and Participation in Company Annual Stock Program!
We Promote From Within Our Organization. Your Opportunity to Grow is in Your Hands!
As a District Manager, you’re passionate about driving sales and providing remarkable customer experiences. You take pride in developing and leading an effective team; motivating them to achieve desired goals. Your leadership qualities give you the edge in successfully managing a portfolio of multi-unit locations and executing company strategies without compromising on customer experiences. If this is you, you are the leader we’re looking for! We’re Public Storage, established in 1972; today we have thousands of locations nationwide and are recognized as the leader in the self-storage industry!
Lead an Engaged Team:
Recruit, motivate and retain a team of high-performing and driven property managers
Drive your team with effective communication and provide coaching on customer service and sales strategies
Deliver Outstanding Customer Service:
Provide a welcoming and well-maintained environment to customers through your team, effective facility maintenance and vendor management
Address customer inquiries and concerns promptly in a professional manner
Grow and Maintain a Robust Business
Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and team-members
- Identify and celebrate operational successes; develop and implement strategies to capitalize on opportunities in your district
- Manage operational budgets including payroll and repair and maintenance
- Conduct property audits and ensure company safety and operational standards are met
- Oversee delinquent tenant processes by coaching your team to reduce delinquency rates and improve customer retention
- $73,000 starting salary plus $12,000 guaranteed annual bonus (paid quarterly) in your first year
- $20,000 potential performance-based bonus in your second year
- Participation in company stock program that includes dividends paid quarterly
- Extensive training and coaching plans – we want you to succeed!
- Comprehensive group healthcare programs
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- Paid time off
- Internal promotional and career opportunities throughout the United States
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR YOUR SUCCESS:
- Demonstrated leadership in building, developing and retaining high-performing teams of non-exempt employees in a retail, service, hospitality or related industry
- Proven track record of top tier performance
- Experience managing operational and payroll budgets
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Passion for sales and customer service excellence
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Click the "APPLY" button to take charge of your management career today!
Job: District Manager
Primary Location: TX-Houston-Houston
Recruiter: Jeffrey Cook
Req ID: 164206