Siemens Financial Analyst-TX in Houston, Texas
Division Process Industries and Drives (PD)
Job Type Regular
Business Unit Oil & Gas and Marine
Job Time Full-Time
Functional Area ACC - Accounting/Finance
Experience Level Mid Level
Req ID 159452
Required Education Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Location TX - Houston
Required Travel 30%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase productivity and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Water Solutions business is seeking a financial analyst to assist in financial reporting and planning of its global business at its headquarter in Houston, TX. This position is an individual contributor reporting to the segment CFO. The position will help add value to the current reporting and planning activities of the business.
• Preferred candidate should have project business background which involves monthly forecasting, annual budgeting of global segment P&L and also a good understanding of Net capital employed and Balance sheet items.
• Candidate should also have strong financial planning and reporting skills and be able to work in a global business set-up.
• Oil and Gas background/experience preferred.
• Knowledge in SAP FICO is a must have for this position.
• Ready to take on new and challenging tasks based on the business requirements.
• Provide month end support for closing activities.
• Ensure that Financial Statement transactions are properly reflected in accordance with the FRGs and IFRS.
• Support Finance Executives in the Business Units to meet requests on additional Audit Engagements and special Engagements (e.g. on-request, ad-hoc, etc.) from CF A and E&Y.
• Performance cost center deviation analysis on a regular basis.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
o Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
o MBA is a plus
Siemens encourages qualified long-term unemployed individuals to apply for open positions.
Offer of employment with Siemens is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, disability status, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law:
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm to learn more. at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision:
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. Click at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNoticeJRFQA508c.pdf here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNoticeJRFQA508c.pdf to learn more. at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf