Aggreko Financial Analyst in Houston, Texas
Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
Aggreko is currently seeking a Financial Analyst in the Houston, TX Area. The Financial Analyst will work closely with and provide support to the Rental Solutions Corporate Finance team. He/she will be expected to support and perform analysis around the key planning set pieces such as fleet review, pre budget and budget processes as well as the monthly forecast review. He/she will also be responsible for completion of ad-hoc project work as required.
- Responsible by the P&L; analysis of the Rental Solutions divisions and expected to keep communication in a timely fashion;
- Prepare routing financial reports for company-wide reporting and ad-hoc reports for operational decision making;
- Prepare and distribute Performance Dashboard Metrics reports such as revenue estimation;
- Provide analysis of information received, review of trends and querying/challenging detail from the Divisions within Rental Solutions;
- Detailed investigation and analysis of specific issues / opportunities / risks / scenarios;
- Responsible for the month end submissions to PLC such as Flash-Revenue, Management Accounts Ratios and SAFs (including Intercompany reconciliations;
- Support the Central Functions Head of departments with any ad-hoc analysis as necessary;
- Develops tools to deliver various company analysis;
- Has an in depth understanding of business processes including financial, operational, and sales;
- Review and consolidate explanations around fleet usage and rates;
- Assist in the compilation and consolidation of Fleet Review, Pre-Budget and Budget reports;
- Ensure month end and planning processes are documented and formalized within the region;
- Act independently to gather and analyze data from multiple sources;
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and special projects as assigned;
- Organizing files and records – electronic and otherwise – to facilitate easy and quick retrieval of information when required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from an accredited college or university or equivalent years of work experience
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- 3 - 5 years of heavy analytic responsibilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful experience in preparing financial reports, building and utilizing financial and operational decision-making models, trend analysis and forecasting
- Ability to convey technical information to a non-technical audience
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial principles and concepts
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, ERPs, BI) and planning/ reporting tool such as Tagetik and Hyperion.
- Commitment to meeting deadlines, regardless of pressure of work/time.
- Confident, organized and self-driven.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to build strong relationships across the organization, to influence without authority and work with the teams in the Divisions in Rental Solutions.
- Desired Behaviors
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Task Completion – reliable, committed to completing tasks.
- Resilience – persistent, positive and self-reliant.
- Accountability – drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
- Customer Focus - understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
- Working together with others – relates to people, engages and builds relationships.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Company benefit plans (medical, dental, life, disability, vision)
- Paid leave (vacation, personal)
- 401K plan with company match
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.