HP IT Business Consultant in Houston, Texas
IT Business Consultant
· Establishes and maintains relationships with specific business implementation teams working on a single initiative. Uses specific business knowledge and general business acumen to support effective Information Technology (IT) engagement for major initiatives.
· Communicates specific IT decisions to a business implementation team.
· Represents the needs of the business, function, or geography during an IT implementation project.
· Identifies business/function/geography solutions that do not meet IT standards and communicates those to their management.
· Ensures that their business, function, and geography “customers” are included in regular project communications.
· Follow defined processes and identifies areas for simplification or improvement. Works with businesses, functions, or geographies on focused solutions. Participates in key enterprise projects and/or solutions that support business process improvements.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and up to 2 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Strong written and verbal skills. Experience working in key business relationships. Experience participating in Information Technology (IT) projects. Experience in working with defined processes.
**Candidates must have strong communications skills
No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html