YMCA of Greater Houston Member Services Assistant I in Houston, Texas
Weekley Family YMCA location is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented and highly motivated individual for the Part-Time position of Member/Customer Service Representative.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Greet and acknowledge all members.
• Get to know members.
• Create an energetic and inspiring atmosphere.
• Connect with members using Listen First techniques.
• Learn and use Daxko for processes and registrations.
• Integrate the mission of the YMCA and follow the core values of honesty, caring, respect responsibility and faith into the healthy living aspect of job responsibilities.
• Maintain accountability to your duties.
• Support in the retention of member by setting up Smart Start appointments.●Training required within 30 days of hire include: Child Abuse Prevention; Work Place Harassment; and Bloodborne Pathogens.
• All other duties assigned by your supervisor.
• Must be able to work mornings, evenings and weekends
1. Required certifications: CPR, First Aid, AED.
2. At least one year of experience or related experience.
3. Minimum age of 20 years or older.
4.Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
1. Ability to perform all physical aspects of the position; including walking, standing, bending, reaching, and lifting.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
FEMALES, MINORIITES, VETERANS, DISABLED AND OTHER PROTECTED GROUPS
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Data not provided
Posting ID 75774669600
Job Category Member Services/Sales