Cigna Operations Manager - Clinic Supervisor - Onsite Health - Houston TX in Houston, Texas
Cigna Onsite Healthoffers health care delivery services and health and wellness coaching programs at or near an employer’s work site. Services range from acute, episodic treatment, preventive care and coaching through full primary care services. Our mission is todeliverproactive, personalized and holistic patient care by acting on health data and insights to improve the overall health and wellness of our clients’employees, and those they care about most, by providing access to high quality, affordable services where they work and live.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Director, the Operations Manager’s main responsibility is to oversee two employer based onsite health centers located in Houston and College Station, Texas.
The position requires the ability to balance direct Health Center oversight across a diverse team of clinicians and office staff, while achieving a strong relationship with the Employer client. The individual must have the ability to function in an autonomous manner overseeing two separate health centers, driving process and procedures, operational excellence and superior patient and client service experiences.
- Oversees the operations of departments to ensure smooth and efficient patient care management and provision of quality patient care delivery.
- Coordinates quality initiatives and process improvements. Aligns and manages to metrics.
- Develops leadership skills among staff including communication, decision making, problem solving, critical thinking and employee engagement. Leads the development of staff and supports career advancement opportunities. Functions as a role model and encourages staff to participate in their own development.
- Responsible for selection, orientation, on-boarding and retention of staff. Demonstrates leadership through coaching, performance evaluations, corrective actions, and development opportunities to create a culture of learning.
- Provides for operational resource management including but not limited to staffing and optimal department productivity and efficiency, supplies, and equipment.
- Serves as a liaison between department personnel, clinicians, center administration, and Senior Leadership.
- Establishes APOs for staffs which are measureable and align with COH and Cigna's strategic plan and initiatives.
- Follows up on client and patient complaints in a timely manner.
- Responsible for tracking of staff licensure and training to comply with State regulations and HCCR guidelines.
- Travel required between Texas health center sites as needed - up to 50%.
- Management experience in healthcare delivery is a must, with experience managing health care clinics and/or practices in a retail or private setting
- Healthcare professional with 3 or more years of Healthcare Management experience preferred BA required; MBA or MPH a plus.
- Clinical background highly desired
- Experience working in a matrix organization with a strength in organizational agility and resourcefulness and bias for action and driving solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Strong experience in Client services/client facing roles with strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/innovative organization.
- Strong Oral/Written Communication
- Adaptable leadership Style
- Results Oriented
- Organizational skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Experience Managing Health Care Professionals
US Candidates Only : Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please visit our Careers website or contact us atSeeYourself@cigna.com.
Primary Location: Houston-Texas
Job: Clinical--Allied Health
Employee Status: Manager of People
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Oct 8, 2016, 9:43:36 PM