Great Dane Trailers Parts Counter Clerk in Houston, Texas
Parts Counter Clerk
Great Dane Trailers manufactures dry vans, refrigerated vans and platform trailers that are widely recognized throughout the marketplace as No. 1 in quality and durability. Our commitment to building superior products and fulfilling customer needs has taken us from a small, steel fabricating company to the most recognized trailer manufacturer in the world. Celebrating over 100 years in business, Great Dane has built a reputation as the industry leader in technology, innovation and quality.
With division offices in Savannah, Georgia, and Chicago, Illinois, Great Dane has eight strategically located manufacturing plants in the United States. In addition, Great Dane utilizes a network of company-owned branches, full-line independent dealers, and parts-only independent dealers and has distribution points across North and South America.
Great Dane Trailers has an immediate opening for a Branch Parts Counter Clerk at our Houston, TX Branch.
• Initiate Parts and accessory sales to branch customers
• Pulling customer orders
• Pricing service estimates
• Ordering parts for service work orders
• Posting parts to service work orders
• Checking deliveries and shipments before departure to ensure order accuracy
• Assist with Inventory Management
• Routing delivery trucks efficiently
• Maintains an effective working relationship with management, mechanics, customers and vendors.
• Assisting in all phases of parts department operations as needed
• Other parts department duties as assigned
• Other branch duties as assigned
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge/skills:
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Industry experience required; trailer parts experience preferred
• Valid Drivers License
• Excellent Customer Service and communication skills.
• Good computer operations, data entry, and Microsoft Word/ Excel skills.
• Excellent organizational and filing skills.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
• Experience answering phones in a professional and courteous manner.
• Ability to lift 70 pounds
• Ability to work with power tools
Please submit a detailed resume or apply at the Branch location:
10030 Wallisville Road
Houston, TX 77013
A favorable background screen, physical/drug screen, and proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required for employment.
Great Dane Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer