HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Pain Management PRN in Houston, Texas
Texas Orthopedic Hospital – Houston, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Pain Management
Texas Orthopedic Hospital was opened in 1995. We welcome you to a new era in orthopedic care. As one of the only specialty hospitals in the country focusing solely on orthopedics, Texas Orthopedic Hospital is pleased to offer all services conveniently located within one building: * Diagnostic Imaging * Clinic Visits * In and Out-patient Surgery * Rehabilitation * Aquatic Therapy * Spinal Diagnostic and Treatment Center Texas Orthopedic Hospital is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Pain Management.
* Demonstrates the facility’s Standards of Performance, is responsible for professional nursing care and related assistance to patients on an assigned Unit
* Provides direction to Licensed Vocational Nurses and non-professional nursing personnel in providing direct patient care.
* The Registered Nurse supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff pursuant to the objectives of the Hospital.
* Applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span to identify patient and family requirements relative to age specific needs. Attributes: - Must be able to communicate calmly and clearly to patients, physicians & staff - Must have a welcoming attitude, does not get distracted with change, creates and adheres to a healthy work environment
- RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Graduate of a licensed, accredited school of nursing, associates or bachelor’s program.
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- Two to Five years of experience in DSU, OR/PACU and/or Pain Management
Title: Registered Nurse Pain Management PRN
Location: Texas-Houston-Texas Orthopedic Hospital- Houston
Requisition ID: 01601-68158