Macy's Retail Selling Floor Recovery, Part Time: Houston, TX, Macy’s Memorial City in Houston, Texas
As a Floor Recovery Associate at Macy's, you will be a critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. You will be required to move between selling areas as directed to maintain high customer readiness standards. You will deliver a clean, neat and easy-to-shop store environment,while building quality customer relationships that result in increased sales and repeat business. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating MAGIC Selling Skills and other operational tasks as assigned. This position is only in our Extreme Hard Shop Locations. Performs other duties as assigned.
The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Drive sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional MAGIC Selling Skills
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority
- Leverage product knowledge to increase sales by educating and assisting the customer in making the best choice
- Adhere to all safety and security policies and procedures
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
Communication Skills: Ability to effectively communicate and present information to customers, peers and all levels of management.
Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
Other skills: Ability to work as part of a team, or independently with minimal direct supervision. Strong customer selling orientation. Demonstrates a customer-first mentality Demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and open to learning new procedures.
Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including evenings and weekends.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Job: Other Non-Selling/Support
Req ID: 71677166