HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN - Emergency in Houston, Texas
_East Houston Regional Medical Center – Houston, TX_ /An HCA Affiliated Hospital/
“Did you know that HCA now has higher critical care pay rates? Ask me for more details!”
_Registered Nurse RN – Emergency Department ED._
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, *East Houston Regional Medical Center *offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
East Houston Regional Medical Center is a full-service acute care hospital located on Interstate 10 East in Harris County. Our community-based hospital offers 131 beds, more than 250 board-certified doctors and more than 400 staff. Our Level IV emergency center is the only such facility in the area. This certification allows our hospital to care for trauma cases and also allows for quick diagnosis and reduced wait times for our patients visiting the ER.
East Houston Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse RN – Emergency Department ED.
The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education. Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
* Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
* Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
* Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
* Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of East Houston Medical Center.
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
* Six months of ED RN experience preferred * Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners o Current BCLS (Basic Life Support), ACLS, PALS/ENPC, TNCC & NIH Stroke certifications required. o Candidates without ACLS, PALS/ENPC, TNCC & NIH Stroke certifications must obtain certifications within six (6) months from date of hire.
We offer a generous compensation package including: Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan. Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
Title: RN - Emergency
Location: Texas-Houston-East Houston Regional Medical Center - Houston
Requisition ID: 00009-69799