Aggreko Sales Trainee - Sales Select in Houston, Texas
Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are looking for fresh college graduates from Industrial Engineering or Technical Sales degree programs to join the Sales Select program as Sales Trainees. The Trainee will have the opportunity to learn the basic operational components of our business with a combination of both classroom and field training. The trainee will learn about the equipment, its setup on customer locations, maintenance, market trends and analysis, sales process, office administration and management skills.
Upon completion of our 12 month program, trainees are expected to transition to an Outside Sales Representative role in the business. This trainee position is based in Houston, TX for the first 12 months, with post-trainee program placement in one of our North American area locations.
- Learn all Safety Programs and Company Orientation
- Work on selected Field Jobs,
- Visit Alternate Depots (service centers)
- Learn inside sales administration
- Learn Aggreko’s sales process and develop both phone and cold call sales skills
- Learn company distribution channels and develop time management and multitasking skills
- Handle Phones and learn how to handle customer inquiries
- Learn quotes and Business writing skills and project jobs
- Handle outside sales jobs and customer contacts
- Learn Aggreko’s Value Added Customer Service
- Learn to handle and address customer complaints
- Work with Sales Representative(s) and Area Sales Manager
- Participate in a telemarketing sales campaign, sales blitz and a mass mail sales campaign
- Attend applications training and sector training.
- Work with Operations Managers and learn local management practices
- Understand the financial forecasting models of Aggreko and understand Aggreko’s financial statements
- Work with Area Leadership teams to learn expectations for development of business and expectations of shareholders
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university scheduled to be completed by December 2015
- BS/BA in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Sales Engineering or other similar focus area
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated academic excellences
- A history of leadership roles in school or the community
- The ability to analyze problems logically
- Ability to travel frequently over the first year with location flexibility for permanent placement after program completion
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and bonus plan
- Profit Sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company laptop, iPhone
- Company paid - industry leading benefit plan including 401K with lucrative company match; paid leave, 10 paid holidays and a full insurance offering including medical, dental, life, vision, prescription drug, AD&D;, and disability plans.
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.