CIBER, Inc SAP ABAP Developer in Houston, Texas
Title: SAP ABAP Developer
Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Job Number: 95076
Live IT Up at Ciber
At Ciber, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Role Description :
Ciber is currently seeking a SAP ABAP Developer in Houston, TX!
- ABAP Object oriented Interactive Reports and Dialog Programming and debugging skills
- Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements.
- Applications and infrastructure solutions include both third party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems.
- Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies.
- Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
- Typical customers are end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.
- Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful.
- Provides highly innovated solutions.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects the affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 20 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 14 years of experience.
- 15 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C
, C#, VB.Net; databases like SQL Server/ Oracle; and Testing Tools.
- Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools.
- Master in DBA.
- Advanced Web Technologies.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.