ArchRock Sr. HRIS Analyst in Houston, Texas
Sr. HRIS Analyst
Job Type:Full Time
Location:TX - Houston 77060
Line Manager: HR Manager
Department Head: SVP HR
· Acts as liaison between HRIS and business functions, analyzes and provides practical solutions to business problems that may have an impact in revenue/cost.
· Reviews and document “As-Is” business processes and helps/propose the “To-Be” processes helping to enhance productivity.
· Peers consist of other HR personnel within the Archrock support group.
· External contacts include: vendor organizations and possibly consultant organizations.
· At any given time there may be multiple business or technology support initiatives active and under the guidance of this position.
Key Responsibilities(including cross training & health & safety responsibilities)
· Establish and build positive relationships with executives / managers across Archrock, ensuring commitment to business initiatives, and providing expert advice on HRIS strategies and opportunities.
· Work as part of a team with peers in Archrock groups, seeking synergy and common understanding, process and approach.
· Work with sponsors and Archrock management teams to identify business need for HRIS solutions, and position these appropriately.
· Provide business process and HRIS knowledge, ensuring any new developments and enhancement meet business requirements efficiently and cost effectively.
· Champion and assist in the ongoing development of common business processes and standards across the organization.
· Identify issues, gather and document requirements, perform analysis on new or improved procedures and work with the Business and HR to rollout a solution.
· Proficiency in written documentation including Project Summaries, Business Cases, & Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/User Guides.
· Work and integrate with the business functions and operations teams to understand and document process maps.
· Work with sponsors and users to implement systems, including training, testing, support, problem resolution and handover to support groups and expert users.
· Responsible for ensuring thorough analysis of business related issues are completed so proper decisions can be made.
· Working with vendors to deliver requirements & resolve issues.
· 5+ years of practical experience, or equivalent capability / experience.
· Use of formal systems delivery methodologies and proven end to end process approach.
· Experience of delivering and supporting business critical application packages within a large organization.
· Must be able to work under pressure.
· Knowledge and operational experience in Field Service.
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business Administration, Project Management or related field.
Technical/Business Skills & Experience(e.g. project management methodologies, negotiating terms & conditions, cost models etc.)
· Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite R12 (configuration of work structure).
· Ability to understand and run SQL queries.
· Extensive Business Analytics experience with ad-hoc reporting tools.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit, specifically super user in Excel, Graphs, & PowerPoint.
· Extensive knowledge of HRIS technologies and strategies, including all aspects of the project life cycle.
· Understanding of HRIS delivery and system including: requirement management, configuration management, change control, reliability analysis and quality management.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
· Good planning and organizing skills.
Interpersonal Skills(e.g. oral & written communication, customer liaison, team player, etc.…)
· Leader and team player – works well in a team and able to get the best from everyone.
· Customer focused – able to work with Archrock business system users to resolve problems in a courteous, polite and effective manner.
· Influencing skills to achieve “win-win” outcomes.
· Self-confident with ability to build and leverage personal and professional networks.
· Able to effectively use the specialist resources and knowledge of team members to deliver best solutions.
· Disciplined, organized, self-motivated and focused on delivery of results; champions the benefits of controlled processes and standards.
· Initiative and able to manage multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines.
· Achievement driven with ambition to develop self and team.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job elements, responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or conditions is not exhaustive, but is merely illustrative of the current requirements of the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.